Process Operator - Marshfield
Positions Available at Marshfield locations.
Mullins Cheese is proud to announce that we have openings in our Marshfield location. We are looking for great applicants to come work with us. Mullins Cheese and Mullins Whey are 4th generation family owned businesses. Our current location has been producing dairy products for 45 years and ships dairy products globally. Come work with us and be a part of Wisconsin's proud dairy history and participate in cutting edge dairy technology.
Through innovation and time-honored practices, Mullins Cheese is vested in being at the forefront of manufacturing traditional and value-added products. With the unsurpassed efforts and devotion of all those who contribute, from our suppliers to our buyers, expect Mullins to deliver the finest and most original products time and time again.
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitor and control production machinery
- Monitor and use “Clean in Place” procedures on product machinery and tools
- Correctly take samples of product for lab testing
- Maintain appropriate production records
- Fill out proper documentation in accordance to customer specification and government agencies
- Aid other employees to maintain a safe process and quality product
- Follow Safety Procedures
- Maintain clean work environment
- Aid plant manager on the shift by following his/her directions
- Operate within HACCP guidelines to assure safe, quality product
- Extended Periods of Standing, Walking, and/or Sitting
- Lifting 60 lbs. (maximum; rare) from the ground; 20lbs occasionally
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience: 1-2 years in manufacturing position
- Starting wage of $15.50 per hour
- Increase in starting wage based on experience
Full-time, 40 – 50 hours Per Week, 1.5x pay over 40 hours
Second shift available (Nights)
Saturdays are required
Sundays and Holidays may be required.
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Vacation Pay
- 401K Plan, Profit Sharing